Foreclosure Homes– Charlotte, NC
What is a foreclosure?
- A foreclosure is any home, condo or land where the original owner defaulted on his mortgage note and the lender serves the right to sell or foreclose on this real estate, resulting in the sale to a new buyer.
- Often times you can get a good deal on foreclosures, but the home might require lots of repairs or renovations. It’s very important to know the steps involved and what makes a foreclosure different from a traditional real estate purchase.
- Lenders and banks need to get these assets monetized and off their accounting books so often time’s buyers can purchase foreclosures for less than market value, giving them instant home equity.
Want more Foreclosure Inventory ?Search Charlotte247RealEstate.com for active foreclosure's in the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. Search for foreclosure homes and bank owned properties, REO foreclosures, including, HUD foreclosure, VA foreclosures and other government foreclosures.
Need more Real Estate information ?The foreclosure market is moving fast so once you find a property of interest, please let us know the Charlotte, NC MLS number or property address and we can often send you more detailed information such as; detailed MLS property report, comparable market sales , map images, surveys, additional photos, property tax information, home owner and HOA disclosures and more. We also are really flexible with setting up times for home showings. Contact us anytime for information on the foreclosure process and to get an updated foreclosure list in your area of choice for the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. For a COMPLETE LIST of Foreclosures try our Advanced Search orContact a Foreclosure Realtor®
Charlotte Foreclosure Homes
All brick custom home in one of Charlotte's most sought after neighborhood. Large cul-de-sac lot. Master suite on main level. Hardwood floors on living areas. Very privat...
- Courtesy ofShowcase Realty LLC
SHORT SALE, BACK ON THE MARKET. Over 5000 sq foot home with private fenced backyard overlooking the 4th green of Ballantyne Country Club. Home is in need of cosmetic upd...
- Courtesy ofVentureREI LLC
Terrific South Park location in desirable Giverny neighborhood. Very nicely maintained with recently updated kitchen, new countertops, appliances, backsplash. Master suit...
- Courtesy ofThe Dunaway Company LLC
several updates in desired area. little TLC needed very customizable space upstairs features a play room. view today.
- Courtesy ofOwners.com
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
Must see this beautiful and well maintained home, Move in Ready, it features nice open floor plan with 9' ceiling, excellent for holiday gathering. The home is Energy St...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Don't wait to see this charming 2-story home in Fox Mill Lane! This beautiful home offers a spacious living area with a stone fireplace! The kitchen features a breakfast...
- Courtesy ofOfferPad Brokerage LLC
Must see, move-in ready home with tons of upgrades in highly desirable Highland Creek! First floor master retreat has remodeled en-suite bath with walk-in tiled/glass sho...
- Courtesy ofEXP REALTY LLC
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
This one is move in ready. This home is full of desired features including vaulted ceilings, built in books shelves, custom dry bar and bedroom with bath upstairs. Both ...
- Courtesy ofAllen Tate University
“The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real Estate Company nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.”
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…