Foreclosure Homes– Charlotte, NC
What is a foreclosure?
- A foreclosure is any home, condo or land where the original owner defaulted on his mortgage note and the lender serves the right to sell or foreclose on this real estate, resulting in the sale to a new buyer.
- Often times you can get a good deal on foreclosures, but the home might require lots of repairs or renovations. It’s very important to know the steps involved and what makes a foreclosure different from a traditional real estate purchase.
- Lenders and banks need to get these assets monetized and off their accounting books so often time’s buyers can purchase foreclosures for less than market value, giving them instant home equity.
Want more Foreclosure Inventory ?Search Charlotte247RealEstate.com for active foreclosure's in the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. Search for foreclosure homes and bank owned properties, REO foreclosures, including, HUD foreclosure, VA foreclosures and other government foreclosures.
Need more Real Estate information ?The foreclosure market is moving fast so once you find a property of interest, please let us know the Charlotte, NC MLS number or property address and we can often send you more detailed information such as; detailed MLS property report, comparable market sales , map images, surveys, additional photos, property tax information, home owner and HOA disclosures and more. We also are really flexible with setting up times for home showings. Contact us anytime for information on the foreclosure process and to get an updated foreclosure list in your area of choice for the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. For a COMPLETE LIST of Foreclosures try our Advanced Search orContact a Foreclosure Realtor®
Charlotte Foreclosure Homes
Located amidst rampant suburban sprawl south of Charlotte, the James A. Blakeney house is an extremely rare surviving early 20th century farmhouse in Mecklenburg County. ...
- Courtesy ofMorris Depew Realty LLC
Home is in pre-foreclosure stages. Over 5000 sq foot home with private fenced backyard overlooking the 4th green of Ballantyne Country Club. Open floor plan and scenic y...
- Courtesy ofVentureREI LLC
Upgrades! Unique exterior design on .62 acres. Rich interior appointments include multiple built-ins, Brazilian cherry hardwood and two marble fireplaces on main floor. O...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Ballantyne Area
Beautiful Charlston-style home in sought-after Ardrey subdivision. Home has lots of Southern Charm and outdoor living with porches on main level and second story, plus a...
- Courtesy of1st Choice Properties
Beautiful 2 story brick home with finished basement located in a great neighborhood in Windswept Subdivision! Home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, eat-in kitchen, den, li...
- Courtesy ofBenham Real Estate Group, Inc.
Time Limit Bid Property. 4.5% Buyer Premium chgd buyer at closing. No inspection contingencies accepted on TLB Properties. REO. Property sold As-Is w/o repair, warranty o...
- Courtesy ofOwners.com
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
Enjoy almost 2,700 ft2 of living space for under 200K!!! Inviting open concept floor plan on the main level makes for great entertaining. Huge master bedroom with great...
- Courtesy ofReal Estate Realty LLC
The wonderful transitional floorplan allows natural light permeate the entire home. Features formal dining room, great room, open kitchen, breakfast area and breakfast b...
- Courtesy ofWilkinson ERA Real Estate
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
“The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real Estate Company nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.”
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…