Foreclosure Homes– Charlotte, NC
What is a foreclosure?
- A foreclosure is any home, condo or land where the original owner defaulted on his mortgage note and the lender serves the right to sell or foreclose on this real estate, resulting in the sale to a new buyer.
- Often times you can get a good deal on foreclosures, but the home might require lots of repairs or renovations. It’s very important to know the steps involved and what makes a foreclosure different from a traditional real estate purchase.
- Lenders and banks need to get these assets monetized and off their accounting books so often time’s buyers can purchase foreclosures for less than market value, giving them instant home equity.
Want more Foreclosure Inventory ?Search Charlotte247RealEstate.com for active foreclosure's in the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. Search for foreclosure homes and bank owned properties, REO foreclosures, including, HUD foreclosure, VA foreclosures and other government foreclosures.
Need more Real Estate information ?The foreclosure market is moving fast so once you find a property of interest, please let us know the Charlotte, NC MLS number or property address and we can often send you more detailed information such as; detailed MLS property report, comparable market sales , map images, surveys, additional photos, property tax information, home owner and HOA disclosures and more. We also are really flexible with setting up times for home showings. Contact us anytime for information on the foreclosure process and to get an updated foreclosure list in your area of choice for the Charlotte NC, Metro and Surrounding Areas. For a COMPLETE LIST of Foreclosures try our Advanced Search orContact a Foreclosure Realtor®
Charlotte Foreclosure Homes
Located amidst rampant suburban sprawl south of Charlotte, the James A. Blakeney house is an extremely rare surviving early 20th century farmhouse in Mecklenburg County. ...
- Courtesy ofMorris Depew Realty LLC
Home is in pre-foreclosure stages. Over 5000 sq foot home with private fenced backyard overlooking the 4th green of Ballantyne Country Club. Open floor plan and scenic y...
- Courtesy ofVentureREI LLC
Fantastic Charleston with covered porch's on the first and second floor. Home features master on the main, massive screen porch off the side, granite counter tops with s...
- Courtesy ofCarolina Realty Advisors
Lovely brick framed property features a 2 car garage, multiple decks, multiple bay windows, separate breakfast area, fireplace and wood floors on the main level. The seco...
- Courtesy ofOwners.com
Not often is there a home for sale in this very private community in the heart of Ballantyne … central location close to shopping, entertainment, and restaurants – Ardrey...
- Courtesy ofProvident Living Inc
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
Beautiful 2 story home. Stack stone veneer exterior. Move-in condition. Open kitchen. One bedroom and full bath on the main level. Large master suite upstairs. Doubl...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Metro Realty
Own this luxury home which boasts a beautiful bricked front view. It has 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 large baths, a large family room, and 9ft and trey ceilings. It is a must ...
- Courtesy ofAllen Tate University
- StatusUNDER CONTRACT-SHOW
Great location for this 5 bedroom and 3 full bathroom home. The den area is huge with a gas log fireplace. The kitchen has a large island and the breakfast area has lots ...
- Courtesy ofCraven & Company, Realtors
“The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real Estate Company nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.”
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…