New Homes | New Construction REALTOR®
Do you want a "spec list " of all available move-in ready homes OR Looking for Land to build ?Let us know what builders you have an interest in or your favorite areas of Charlotte and we can send you more details on the communities, price points and also the current available inventory. Often times, we can provide MORE information that can be of value. Let us do the work for you !
Search New Homes and Land by County
(Try the Advanced Search and Interactive Map for more search features)MecklenburgMecklenburg County New Homes -$100,000 - $300,000Mecklenburg County New Homes -$300,000 - $600,000Mecklenburg County Hew Homes -$600,000 - $900,000Mecklenburg County New Homes - over $900,000 Union
Union County New Homes -$100,000 - $300,000Union County New Homes -$300,000 - $600,000Union County Hew Homes -$600,000 - $900,000Union County New Homes - over $900,000 IredellIredell County New Homes -$100,000 - $300,000Iredell County New Homes -$300,000 - $600,000Iredell County Hew Homes -$600,000 - $900,000Iredell County New Homes - over $900,000 LancasterLancaster County New Homes -$100,000 - $300,000Lancaster County New Homes -$300,000 - $600,000Lancaster County Hew Homes -$600,000 - $900,000Lancaster County New Homes - over $900,000 YorkYork County New Homes -$100,000 - $300,000York County New Homes -$300,000 - $600,000York County Hew Homes -$600,000 - $900,000York County New Homes - over $900,000
Do you really need a REALTOR® to represent you with this BIG investment?
- Did you know that using a REALTOR® is usually free and paid by the seller or builder.
- A common misconception when buying new construction or building a new home is that you do not need a REALTOR® and that you will save money by negotiating with the builder directly.
- Most builders get a HUGE percentage of their home buyers through local REALTOR’S® within their market. They have a set marketing budget and incentives to help increase home sales. In most cases, the builder has factored in these costs and will NOT discount their contract price if you use them directly or without a REALTOR®.
- Did you know that the “super nice” sales agent in the model home only represents the sellers or builders best interest in the transaction and NOT the buyer? Would you go to court without an attorney, unrepresented?
- It's in the builders best interests is to make money and sometimes the builder might push "spec home inventory" or the last lots in the subdivision that are NOT in the buyers best interest for resale purposes.
- Sometimes, builders can have contingencies in the contract that could also end up costing you time or money.
- A REALTOR® is highly trained in the home buying process and can give you the professional advice during all cycles of the the building process, such as, lot selection, new build contract & negotiations, design center options, construction, inspections and the closing.
- REALTOR'S ® can help show the buyer which lots or design choices can add value to their home and make sure they are not over paying for the area or home. They can also help establish your real estate goals in regards to resale.
- Good REALTOR'S® know the right questions to ask before and after contract. You don't always get what you see.
- As experienced REALTOR®s we have many examples of past new home transactions where we have saved our clients headaches and thousands of dollars. We will help walk you through the process from start to finish, from picking out the right lot, to working with the best local lenders who can help you secure the best rate and terms for your new home loan.
- The bottom line, when a home buyer uses a REALTOR® when purchasing a new home it will be a far better experience than going through the process by themselves.
Hot New Home Inventory
Model floor plan - The Henderson! Open and welcoming floor plan with a 3rd floor great for entertaining. Well appointed kitchen with spacious island open to the family ro...
- Courtesy ofDavid Weekley Homes
Welcome to The Plaza - An elegant space complete with a curved staircase and open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Well appointed kitchen with professional stainles...
- Courtesy ofDavid Weekley Homes
Welcome to Hawk Haven!! Incredible Location!! ...minutes from the heart of Ballantyne!! ...across the street from Morrison YMCA and Hawk Ridge Elementary School. Top ra...
- Courtesy ofProStead Realty
Welcome to Hawk Haven!! Incredible Location!! ..minutes from the heart of Ballantyne!! ..across the street from Morrison YMCA and Hawk Ridge Elementary School. NEW CONSTR...
- Courtesy ofProStead Realty
Come see this beautiful new home by custom builder SARA Homes, in the prestigious Vanderbilt at Providence neighborhood. The large island in the center of the kitchen mak...
- Courtesy ofGiving Tree Realty
5 beds/5 baths/3 cars, 4440 sf. Excellent location with easy access to the highest rate schools, Ardrey Kell High School, Community House Middle School, and Elon Park ...
- Courtesy ofChen Realty
Just reduced 40k from list price!!! New construction home never occupied in Ballantyne! Pure East facing home on a cul de sac lot with so many upgrades that the owners ...
- Courtesy ofMy Townhome
South Charlotte's premier community!! Don't miss out on the show stopper Sydney floor plan. This home features a beautiful open concept downstairs and guest suite. Home ...
- Courtesy ofLennar Sales Corp
“The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real Estate Company nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.”