Selling a Home - Charlotte, NC Real EstatePlease contact us when it comes time to place your Charlotte Area home, townhome, condo or land on the market. We will help define your real estate goals and help you sell your home faster and for more money. With strong backgrounds in sales, and marketing you can rest assure we will help negotiate you the best price and terms for your real estate transaction. Your complete satisfaction with our services and agents is our number one priority.
Honest no "BS" Charlotte REALTOR'S ®We will give you 100 % honest, truthful advice on the current housing market and provide you a free comparative market analysis of your home’s best list price along with a marketing plan that produces results.
What are the top 5 factors to help sell your home ?
- Price it Right – Chasing down the days on the market will almost always cost you money.
- Stage it Right – Lights, Camera, Action – Showing your home off in the best possible light will create offers.
- Pre-Inspections – Every buyer gets a home inspector. Deals fall apart over repairs, so hiring a home inspector and fixing any issues will save you time, money and stress.
- Flexible Showings – Buyers are relocating to the area and need housing ASAP. Declining a showing could cause them to buy the next home on the list.
- Market it Right - Use a marketing plan that works. 90% of home buyers are starting their home search online. List with an internet savvy REALTOR® that provides results!
Why list with us?We put our money where our mouth is, NO "BS". We provide honest pricing strategies and creative solutions to help increase your bottom line. Here are just a few perks below.
- Free Consultation With A Home Stager
- Professional Photographic Images and Voice Over -Video Tour
- Call Capture Technology and 800 Number for Mobile Information
- Home Professionally Measured and Pre-Home Inspector Contacts
- Digital Marketing Strategies That Work
What is my home worth?Please provide us with your home address and a list of any recent upgrades and we will send you a free property evaluation, hassle free, with no obligation. We respect your privacy and will not share any of your personal information provided outside the scope of your request. No Spam or SCAM.
Mecklenburg County Homes
Imagine living in a home with access to Squirrel Lake Park and Fountain Rock Park just a few minutes from your residence. Sprawled in a 0.21-acre land in the heart of the...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams South Park
COMING SOON! Showings Begin Friday, January 29th. THIS ONE WON'T LAST! Charming, Well-Maintained Ranch Home set on a Tree-Lined Street in Desirable Indian Trail! This ...
- Courtesy ofBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
- StatusCOMING SOON
LAKE PARK...Need I say more? This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story home sits a short walk from 2 small ponds that are perfect for fishing or relaxing on the swings enjoying the...
- Courtesy ofAllen Tate Wesley Chapel
New construction built in the highly amenitized Millbridge community - National Builders' Hampshire plan featuring efficient construction materials assuring low monthly u...
- Courtesy ofDR Horton Inc
- StatusACTIVE UNDER CONTRACT
Weddington Pointe is a community for all!!! Enjoy all that Weddington Pointe has to offer with a natural pond, tot lot, community pool and pool house. The Maple is an o...
- Courtesy ofCCNC Realty Group LLC
“The data relating to real estate on this website derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real Estate Company nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2021 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.”