Selling a Home - Charlotte, NC Real EstatePlease contact us when it comes time to place your Charlotte Area home, townhome, condo or land on the market. We will help define your real estate goals and help you sell your home faster and for more money. With strong backgrounds in sales, and marketing you can rest assure we will help negotiate you the best price and terms for your real estate transaction. Your complete satisfaction with our services and agents is our number one priority.
Honest no "BS" Charlotte REALTOR'S ®We will give you 100 % honest, truthful advice on the current housing market and provide you a free comparative market analysis of your home’s best list price along with a marketing plan that produces results.
What are the top 5 factors to help sell your home ?
- Price it Right – Chasing down the days on the market will almost always cost you money.
- Stage it Right – Lights, Camera, Action – Showing your home off in the best possible light will create offers.
- Pre-Inspections – Every buyer gets a home inspector. Deals fall apart over repairs, so hiring a home inspector and fixing any issues will save you time, money and stress.
- Flexible Showings – Buyers are relocating to the area and need housing ASAP. Declining a showing could cause them to buy the next home on the list.
- Market it Right - Use a marketing plan that works. 90% of home buyers are starting their home search online. List with an internet savvy REALTOR® that provides results!
Why list with us?We put our money where our mouth is, NO "BS". We provide honest pricing strategies and creative solutions to help increase your bottom line. Here are just a few perks below.
- Free Consultation With A Home Stager
- Professional Photographic Images and Voice Over -Video Tour
- Call Capture Technology and 800 Number for Mobile Information
- Home Professionally Measured and Pre-Home Inspector Contacts
- Digital Marketing Strategies That Work
What is my home worth?Please provide us with your home address and a list of any recent upgrades and we will send you a free property evaluation, hassle free, with no obligation. We respect your privacy and will not share any of your personal information provided outside the scope of your request. No Spam or SCAM.
Mecklenburg County Homes
Immaculate & move in ready 3558 square foot, 5 bedroom 4.5 bath home in the desirable Lawson neighborhood. Brand new wood flooring upstairs & down, w/tile in wet areas. T...
- Courtesy ofContinental Real Estate Group Inc
Union County- custom built full brick main level house- private cul-de-sac lot, in established Carmel Village subdivision. Minutes from MLK bypass and connectors to the M...
- Courtesy ofJ Kerr and Co LLC
- StatusCOMING SOON
This stone accented, light-filled, full brick home with side entry garage is THE ONE! Near the cul-de-sac, this home has extensive landscaping in front/rear with the ulti...
- Courtesy ofRedfin Corporation (161705)
- StatusCOMING SOON
Welcome to one of the most charming homes on a quiet cul-de-sac street in Brandon Oaks! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features an open main floor layout with a cozy livin...
- Courtesy ofCharlotte Living Realty
- StatusCOMING SOON
Welcome Home!!! This beauty sits on almost one-half acre of land in a cul-de-sac lot found in the spaciously laid out Old Blairs Subdivision; just minutes away from shop...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Ballantyne Area
“ Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of . All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information © 2021 Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID”